Whether you have heard about My Wedding Wish and it’s touched your heart, or you’re just someone that loves to make dreams come true, we would love to have you onboard.
There are several ways in which support can be given to My Wedding Wish to provide help to our couples:
- Make a donation via Paypal, who don’t take a percentage of your donation (or charge you to make a donation) so 100% comes to the Wedding Wish charity.
- Make a donation via MyCause
- Become a Wedding Wish Supplier
- Become a Wedding Wish Sponsor
- Become a Wedding Wish Leader
- Become a Wedding Wish Volunteer
We’re looking for wedding suppliers across Australia who would like to gift their services, please fill in our online form.
Being a supplier is an opt-in opt-out basis, you choose the weddings you’d like to gift to, and you decide what you’d like to gift. If for instance, you’re a photographer and wish to gift a one hour package, and the couple wants more, then they will pay you direct for the extra. If you’re a makeup artist and wish to gift makeup to the bride only but she has bridesmaids, she will need to pay for the extras.
Is there media? We leave that up to each couple – some couples want media, others don’t. You will get a mention on our website, and facebook feed though, and frankly, most of our suppliers gift because it’s totally awesome, not because they get extra work or recognition from it.
It costs My Wedding Wish almost $900 to gift each dream wedding. Wanting to fulfil your company’s corporate social responsibility charter? We’d love to be considered! Whether a one of financial payment or ongoing donations, all funds are greatly appreciated and help us continue our amazing work. Perhaps you’d like to hold a Love Month – where a percentage of profits of sales will go to My Wedding Wish – a great way to raise awareness and funds!
Other ways to help?
We are registered to fundraise everywhere in Australia except WA and are open to fundraising ideas! Please contact Lynette to chat about how you can help.
- Hold raffles
- Hold high teas or other fundraising events
- Include us in your will
- Ask for donations in lieu of flowers from funeral guests
- Consider asking wedding guests for donations to My Wedding Wish in lieu of gifts.
- Consider making a small donation for each guest in lieu of bonbonnieres – place a thank you card at each table.
Why not print off our My Wedding Wish flyer and stick on a notice board, or print off a few copies and leave anywhere, to spread the word so that no-one misses out on their dying wish to marry.